Sunday, December 27, 2009

Blogging

Let me start my first ever blog post by saying that i hate blogging, actually not so much blogging as the word "blog". I mean really the pioneers of blogging couldn't come up with a better name than that, it sounds more like a nasty medical procedure or something you would do when you have the runs. I've always wanted my own blog because i've always got millions of ideas running through my head that i would like to write down, and now here it is! Lucky for you one or two people that end up coming across this sweet page.

I do have a horrible memory so if i forget to update this every week i'm sorry...well i'm not really sorry but i'll try my best.

Also i have a very wide ranging sense of humor and if you're offended by something that i end up writing or posting dont bother writing hate mail because i really dont care if you were offended.


No comments:

Post a Comment