Sunday, December 27, 2009

Football Sunday

Now it's not very often i get to watch football anymore seeing as how im currently working for a retail store that's open all day on sundays. But today i was graced with a rare sunday off. I'm almost positive my favorite team the Green Bay Packers know that i'm off today cause they're playing better than they have all year, im pretty sure they're doing it for me today...i feel so honored.

Unfortunately at the same time my two year old nephew is here and he decides he wants to play in front of the tv with loud noise makers, i guess maybe next time im off on a sunday next season i'll get to enjoy my football team.

"oh josh you should enjoy your nephew while he's around"

Screw that i wanna watch football. He is damn cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment