Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Things

I was going to right about things that annoy me, but there's been to much negative lately so i decided to include things that make me happy as well. But im talking about little things that annoy me or make me happy here not big things, so it's my top ten lists.


Happy List
----------
1) Family
2) The smell of fresh cut grass in the summer
3) 7000 horsepower top fuel dragsters
4) Subaru's
5) Warm pillows
6) Baseball season
7) Car shows
8) Reading good books
9) Random humor
10)Catching up with old friends

Annoy me list
-------------
1) Tardiness (show up on time assholes)
2) Know it alls (fuck you)
3) Skanks (you're not hot you're disgusting)(also known as dirty girls)
4) People with no sense of humor (try smiling just once you tight ass)
5) People who run red lights (see blog archive)
6) Chicks with gold skin (they get their own line but you could argue they're dg's)
7) Cold weather
8) Ignorance
9) Pleather furniture
10)People who think they're better than everyone else


Short lists, both could have had more but this should be good enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment