Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ugh...politics

So i thought "great idea, i'm going to join the Libertarian party". Because i was thinking how much i hate the two main parties and how you can't possibly be anything but one or the other in most peoples eyes. But lately the agenda of the Libertarian party is "lets just not do anything that will piss off the democrats or republicans."

So here i am, without a party affiliation but with a lot of thoughts on what i want my party to represent. I'm not Liberal and i'm not conservative, i dont lean a little to the left or a little to the right, and i'm certainly not "in between" because i dont consider myself to have to choose between those two. I'm just myself, and i'm tired of the typical crap that our politicians try to pull, especially being that i live in Illinois anyone who reads this can understand after the two governors we've had.

What we need in office is common sense, and no agenda, people who will do what's right for the people not what's right for campaign contributors. But there's to many hands in to many pockets so this will never come true. We'll forever be stuck with the Obama's and Bush's of the world.

2 comments:

  1. Goodness, someone above obviously knows too much about politics to share it here. Not to mention he is too much of a coward to put his name on his post because he probably knows any argument he makes will be without any real weight. Congratulations, "Anonymous," you are the very description of a "piece of shit asshole."

    And before you offer it to me (because I'm sure you will), I won't "eat dick." Doesn't agree with my stomach.

    ReplyDelete